Video One
ISO: 100
Shutter: 50
Aperture: ?
This video is just filmed in the garage, changing focus from the fridge to what's in front of the camera which is my book. I put my aperture on f/2.0 so it would be a bit bright in the garage because it was slightly dim. I was pretty much just playing with the focusing ring to make this film short and sweet.
Video Two
ISO: ?
Shutter: 50
Aperture: f/5.6
This video I filmed of my brother's car from the garage, I was playing with the focusing ring to get his car on focus but in using an ISO of 250, it seems pretty bright still.
Video Three
ISO: 3200
Shutter: 50
Aperture: ?
The last video is just filming in garage with the bmx bike, once again playing with the focusing ring from the tire to the whole bodykit.
Questions to Answer.
1. What was your aperture value in video one?
2.0
2. What ISO did you use in video two?
250
3. What was your aperture value in video three?
f/5.6
4. Using terms such as: 'Depth of field,' 'noise,' 'exposure,'
What differences do you notice in the videos?
I took the sound out of all the films I did and I had to cut them to make it short but every film was different towards the sound. The brightness of each film was very different from each other, especially video one to the others in how dim it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment