Thursday, 20 August 2015

My Memory Video

 I chose to do this as my memory because he's getting rid of the car and he's had it for 5years at least. I put my ISO on 200 and left my shutter at 50, the aperture was on 5.6, I wanted to play around with the focusing ring to get one in focus then the other. I put some close ups in there, heaps of images to fill in the gaps because i didn't have enough footage to put in the video but this seemed pretty short and sweet. The lighting was alright in some vids I filmed. I didn't really ask him to film his car, I just did it. I think it would of been better to have filmed it at a park, or somewhere open. 
Music: Schoolboy Q - Collard Greens instrumental
I chose this song because this was the first song that he always played on the stereo in the car. I thought it suited the car to be honest.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjbGXDwrPE0

No comments:

Post a Comment