Matty Brown
This film is about a guy, who experience the time of his life in such a short time in the wintry Italian alps of Friuli Venezia Giulia. He was set a pond his journey to what lies ahead, meeting strangers after strangers but the most awesomest people he has ever found. They take him on a wonderful journey, so he put this altogether.
Theme: Mostly images outside in the snow which is cool, landscapes of around Italy. Mostly awesome scenery of mountains, lakes, houses, cliffs, cities, beaches, the town areas.
Structure: This is a character based video of a man named Matty Brown who takes footage of the wintry Italian alps of Friuli Venezia Giulia. Most shots were close ups of clocks meaning time, the shots were pretty much back and forth with areas of mountains and then back to close ups of the inside of the clock where it rotates (to be honest I don't know what it's called but it's the image below)
What I like about this video is that at 00:00-02:31- 00:00-03:35 this is where the beat kicks in and the music is up beating, he makes the footage so fast to make it go with the music, another one is at
00:00-04:25 to the end is all footage of landscapes of where he's been. In how he put it all together was awesome.
I like this screenshot I did because it's so radiant and I like these sceneries.
Source: Found on Vimeo Daydreaming It{aly}: Lost in The Alps
https://vimeo.com/51078732



No comments:
Post a Comment