This film is about a man named Mark Kologi, who buys and sells more than three millions of forgotten photos of random strangers that he has never meet nor seen. This was directed and produced by Ben Kitnick.
Theme: Where he's interviewed is mostly in his garage, were all his collection is. The other scenery is marketing on the streets where it shows heaps of people checking out his photo collection.
Structure: The film structure was like he was interviewed in his garage where it shows all his collections of his photos. Close ups on his hands with Mark holding or showing old photographs. Views of the city, showing where he showcases his images in marketings.
What I like about this film is how they used the camera angles close up like for example 00:00-01:00 to 00:00-01:09 where it show how close the camera is the the photos he shows, I think it's pretty cool. Another one is at 00:00-03:08 to 00:00-03:10 it's only two seconds but I like how depth of field is shallow where the front of the shot is blurry than the background, that's a awesome shot.
What I like about this film is how they used the camera angles close up like for example 00:00-01:00 to 00:00-01:09 where it show how close the camera is the the photos he shows, I think it's pretty cool. Another one is at 00:00-03:08 to 00:00-03:10 it's only two seconds but I like how depth of field is shallow where the front of the shot is blurry than the background, that's a awesome shot.
I like this image because of how it's filmed, the way in how it's silhouette is awesome, I would use this in my film if I was filming something to do with family at home.
I like this image because of how the shot is taken, where one thing is in focus than the rest, so the directer wanted to get across the idea that the photos in the middle are important? But that's just what I think.



No comments:
Post a Comment