At first I wanted to film my tattoo machine but we had a few hiccups along the way so I had to change my mind and think of something else to do and fast because I only had one week to do this in. My sister was talking to me and was telling me to film her smoking shisha, it was a good idea yet I only had a couple of days to go. I just went with it because there was nothing else I could think of. My little cousin wanted to join in as well, just for the smoke really. How I wanted to end the film was have heaps of smoke in the air, like the film is fading to a finish.
Structure: I wanted to have a storyline where it starts off setting the hookah up, like having every step to put everything together like for a person who doesn't know how too, but only short footage so I could have the fun part at the end where they blow out the smoke.
Theme: The place I could only film is at home, so I want it to be in the garage. Since my sister brang it up I could only think it would be possible to film there.
I found this film on Vimeo it was legit with every close up on the smoke which really stands out on the whole film, I like this film a lot but I couldn't get the exact same effects in my footage but it's ok.
https://vimeo.com/60988443

No comments:
Post a Comment